Karono SC to LC Hybrid Optical Fiber Adapter Coupler，Female to Female, Simplex Multimode/Singlemode，Hybrid Metal，Flange-Type Adapter
- Simplex SC (female) to LC (female) Hybrid Adapter connects SC fiber environments to LC fiber applications.
- Used for Multimode or Single mode connectors.
- Simplex SC Female Fiber Connector to LC Female Fiber Connector.
- Metal Hybrid houses a precision crafted zirconia alignment sleeve for superior connection reliability.
- Order two (2) Simplex adapters for each Duplex configured application.
Karono’s simplex plastic LC to SC hybrid adapter is designed for mounting in panels with rectangular cut outs. This series features a durable precision ceramic (zirconia) alignment sleeve which provides precision alignment ensuring signal integrity and is best suited for multimode applications. Additionally, these adapters can be used with PC or UPC style fiber connectors. Designed and engineered to perform over long periods of time while maintaining very low insertion loss.
This fiber optic SC female/LC female adapter can be used for both Multimode or Singlemode applications making it a superior choice for a smooth transition from SC to LC network configurations.
– All metal construction for long life
– Hybrid adapter accommodates both Multimode and Single mode.
– Insertion loss: <0.2dB – Durability (500 mating): 0.2dB max increase.
– Withdrawal force (g/f): 100-300
– Operating temperature: -40 – +85℃
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.