MPO/MTP 16F&32F 400G Fiber Optic Cable
16 core MPO / MTP fiber Optic Cable is a new type of fiber assemblies to support 400G transmission, the basic MPO trunking systems are available in 8, 12 and 24-fiber variants.
- Comply Telcordia GR-326 Core, TIA 604-18 and IEC(61754-3) standards
- Highest density physical contact for multi-fiber connectors
- Support 400G transmission for Hyperscale Data Center
- Deploy directly into 16x25G active devices
- Satisfies client’s needs in different industries including singlemode(OS2) & multimode (OM1 ~ OM5) with customized length and structure
High density 16 core MPO / MTP fiber trunk cable can directly couple into 16x25G active devices, which complied by TelcordiaGR-326 Core, TIA 604-18 (FOCIS 18) and IEC(61754-7-3) standards.
The assemblies are offered in single row 16-fiber and 32-fiber (2×16) configurations to achieve the highest density physical contact for multi-fiber connectors in the market. Karono provides the industry-leading density 16-core MTP/MPO fiber optic cable assemblies and 32-fiber (2×16) MTP/MPO fiber optic cable assemblies.
Assembly Structure Details
MPO16 / MTP-16 Fiber Optic Cable FAQs
- Aggregation of multiple 8 fiber parallel optic transceivers
- Direct coupling to emerging 16 fiber parallel optic links
- (8 Tx / 8 Rx, e.g. 400G QSFP-DD, OSFP)
- High density structured cabling applications