33ft MTP/MPO 32-Fiber 400G 50/125 OM3 Multi-mode Fiber Optic Patch Cabe – Aqua, Type-B (10M)
- 【High Speed and High Density】 MPO to MPO Patch Cable, (MPO FEMALE Connector without PIN). Low insertion loss and back reflection loss process
- 【TYPE B & IEEE802BM】MMF(50/125um), OM3 40G standard, LSZH sheet, 32-core fibers cable, constructed with TYPE B (Chanel 1 to Chanel 32)
- 【High-performance for Your Datacenter】Comply Telcordia GR-326 Core, TIA 604-18 and IEC(61754-3) standards, Deploy directly into 16x25G active devices
- 【No Doubt About Quality】High-performance polishing machine, and complemented by precision plates holders designed for MT ferrules, 3D interferometer provides verification of MTP/MPO polishing process, and making all parameters of hte polished MT ferrule complies and exceeds industry standards.
- 【Application】Support 400G transmission for Hyperscale Data Center, Satisfies client’s needs in different industries including singlemode(OS2) & multimode (OM1 ~ OM5) with customized length and structure
multi-mode MPO products are multifiber connectors used in high-density backplane and
Printed Circuit Board(PCB) applications in data and telecommunications system. The MPO
stander is fully compatible with MTP stander, offers up to 12 times the density of standard
connectors, such as LC/SC/FC etc. MPO/MTP patch cord providing sinificant space and cost
MPO patchcord utilize precision molded MT ferrules, with metal guide pins and precise
housing dimensions to ensure fiber alignment when mating. The MPO can be mass
terminated in combination of 4, 8, 12 or 24 fiber ribbon cables.
|Connector A||MPO Female (pinless)||Connector B||MPO Female (pinless)|
|Fiber Mode||32 fibers OM3 50/125 μm||Wavelength||850/1300 nm|
|40/100G Ethernet Distance||100 m at 850 nm||10G Ethernet Distance||300 m at 850 nm|
|Multi Mode Class||OM3||RoHS Compliancy Status||Compliant|
|Polish Type||UPC to UPC||Minimum Bend Radius||7.5 mm|
|Insertion Loss||0.35 dB Max. (0.15 dB Typ.)||Return Loss||≥ 20 dB|
|Attenuation at 850 nm||≤ 2.3 dB/km||Attenuation at 1300 nm||≤ 0.6 dB/km|
|Jacket OD||3.0 mm||Cable Jacket||LSZH|
|Installation Tensile Load||100 N||Long-Term Tensile Load||50 N|
|Storage Temperature||-40°C to 85°C||Operating Temperature||-10°C to 70°C|
Compatible for :
OSFP/QSFP-DD to OSFP/QSFP-DD Local 400G-SR8 to 400G-SR8
OSFP/QSFP-DD to SFP Across DC with Trunk 400G-SR8 to 8 x 50G-SR (or 25G-SR)
Free Shipping Methods：
Preparation for shipping normally takes 1-2 Business days after payment.
Ship to US: Amazon logistics(FBA) support;
Ship outside the US: Multiple Delivery Options，2-8 Business days;
Buy It at Amazon
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.