10ft MTP/MPO 16-Fiber 400G 50/125 OM3 Multi-mode Fiber Optic Patch Cabe – Aqua, Type-B (3M)
- 【High Speed and High Density】 MTP to MTP Patch Cable, (MTP FEMALE Connector without PIN). Low insertion loss and back reflection loss process
- 【TYPE B & IEEE802BM】MMF(50/125um), OM3 40G standard, LSZH sheet, 16-core fibers cable, constructed with TYPE B (Chanel 1 to Chanel 16)
- 【High-performance for Your Datacenter】Comply Telcordia GR-326 Core, TIA 604-18 and IEC(61754-3) standards, Deploy directly into 16x25G active devices
- 【No Doubt About Quality】High-performance polishing machine, and complemented by precision plates holders designed for MT ferrules, 3D interferometer provides verification of MTP/MPO polishing process, and making all parameters of hte polished MT ferrule complies and exceeds industry standards.
- 【Application】Support 400G transmission for Hyperscale Data Center, Satisfies client’s needs in different industries including singlemode(OS2) & multimode (OM1 ~ OM5) with customized length and structure.
- 【OEM Payment】 Contact us for OEM customize and T/T payment.
16 Fibers MTP trunk cable is designed for 400G QSFP-DD SR8 optics direct connection and supporting 400G transmission for Hyperscale Data Center. With US Conec MTP connectors and Clearcurve fiber, it is optimized for high-density fiber patching in data centers which need space saving and reduce cable management troubles.
Please note: The US Conec MTP® connectors are fully compliant with the MPO standards, achieving higher performance levels when compared to generic MPO connectors.
|Connector A||MTP Female (pinless)||Connector B||MTP Female (pinless)|
|Fiber Mode||16 fibers OM3 50/125 μm||Wavelength||850/1300 nm|
|40/100G Ethernet Distance||100 m at 850 nm||10G Ethernet Distance||300 m at 850 nm|
|Multi Mode Class||OM3||RoHS Compliancy Status||Compliant|
|Polish Type||APC to APC||Minimum Bend Radius||7.5 mm|
|Insertion Loss||0.35 dB Max. (0.15 dB Typ.)||Return Loss||≥ 20 dB|
|Attenuation at 850 nm||≤ 2.3 dB/km||Attenuation at 1300 nm||≤ 0.6 dB/km|
|Jacket OD||3.0 mm||Cable Jacket||LSZH|
|Installation Tensile Load||100 N||Long-Term Tensile Load||50 N|
|Storage Temperature||-40°C to 85°C||Operating Temperature||-10°C to 70°C|
Compatible for :
OSFP/QSFP-DD to OSFP/QSFP-DD Local 400G-SR8 to 400G-SR8
Free Shipping Methods：
Preparation for shipping normally takes 1-2 Business days after payment.
Ship to US: Amazon logistics(FBA) support;
Ship outside the US: Multiple Delivery Options，2-8 Business days;
Buy It at Amazon
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.