Karono MPO Fiber Optic Loopback Tester Cable Adapter, 12 Fibers Multimode OM3 50/125um for QSFP Transceiver Testing Applications or Network restorations, Type-B
- MPO Fiber Optic Loopback Tester (Multimode 50/125um OM3 12 Fibers) Type-B, compatible 8 Fibers
- This MPO push/pull connector is the standard found in all QSFP and QSFP+ modules. Plug-and-play, don’t require extra setup.
- Each MPO connector features a physical contact (PC) polish to reduce insertion loss during testing
- Fully compliant to MPO specifications Supports QSFP+ transceivers
- Ideal for a multitude of applications that require signal looping in a MPO form factor, quickly test multimode QSFP and QSFP+ Fiber Transceivers at 10Gb, 40GB and 100GB rates.
MPO loopback modules are used widely within testing environment especially within parallel optics 40/100G networks. Devices allow verification and testing of transceivers featuring MPO interface – 40GBASE-SR4 QSFP+ or 100GBASE-SR4 devices. Loopbacks are built to link Transmitter (TX) and Receivers (RX) positions of MPO transceivers interfaces. MPO loopbacks can facilitate and speed up IL testing of optical networks segments by connecting them to MPO trunks/patch leads.
Fiber connector: MPO Female
Return loss: SM>50dB
Insertion loss: SM(G657A1)<1.0dB
Insert-pull test: 50times, IL<0.5dB
Operation temperature -40 to 75°C (-40 to 167°F)
LSZH Cable Jacket
Fully compliant to MPO specifications Supports QSFP+ transceivers
Get it at Amazon
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.