MTP/MPO Fiber Optic Adapter Standard Footprint Reduced Flange Coupler Connector – Black
- Optical Adaptor are developed to couple and mate two identical or two different (hybrid) connector plugs; The housing of the Adaptors of the last generation has a reference key for the right position coupling and zirconia or phosphorus bronze split sleeve for high alignment;
- MPO fiber optical adapter comply with industry standard TIA – 568C. 3-2008 (standard of fiber optical system) and YD/T1272.5-2009 (fiber optical connector part v: MPO style).
- Main raw material is environmental grade PVC;
- OMC could supply standard types of Adaptors, such as FC, SC, LC, ST, MU, MTRJ, MPO/MTP etc. Hybrid is also available;
- OMC Adaptors design, material and manufacturing process assure long life and high repeatability of optical performances even for different brand connectors mating;
Karono MPO adapters and MTP adapters that provide quick connection for up to 72 optical fibers.Connection integrity is provided by adapter latches which are locked into place by a spring loaded sliding mechanism on the MPO / MTP connector plug.MPO / MTP connector guide pins combined with the tightly controlled guide pin holes on MT ferrules.Numerous single port and ganged configurations are available to satisfy a variety of applications.Karono MPO / MTP adapters are fully compliant with IEC Standard 61754-7 and TIA 604-5-Type MPO.
Performance: IL: <0.2dB
Withdrawal force (g/f): 200 – 600
Durability: <0.10 dB typical change, 500 matings
Temp.: -40°C to +80°C ROHS certificated
Keyup-keydown and keyup-keyup
Application: Patch panels, ODF and other optical connections.Optical networks demarcation and monitoring point
Free Shipping Methods：
Preparation for shipping normally takes 1-2 Business days after payment.
Ship to US: Amazon logistics(FBA) support;
Ship outside the US: Multiple Delivery Options，2-8 Business days;
Buy It at Amazon
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.