Karono ST to LC Hybrid Fiber Optic Adapter Coupler, Female to Female, Simplex Singlemode / Multimode, Metal Fiber Optic Adapter / Mating Sleeve
- Simplex ST (female) to LC (female) Hybrid Adapter connects ST fiber environments to LC fiber applications.
- Hybrid adapter accommodates both Multimode and Single mode.
- Insertion loss: <0.3dB – Durability: 1000 times
- Meets the Telcordia and IEC 61757 stander, all materials compliant with RoHS requirement.
- Order two (2) Simplex adapters for each Duplex configured application.
ST (female) to LC (female) Hybrid Adapter is specially designed to incorporate the Small Form Factor ST into LC configured environment. The compact design enables network operators to reduce cost via space-savings, and by eliminating hybrid cable assemblies.
– All metal construction for long life
– Hybrid adapter accommodates both Multimode and Single mode.
– Insertion loss: <0.3dB – Durability: 1000 times
– Flammability Rate: UL94-V0
– Operating temperature: -25 – +70℃
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.