82ft MTP/MPO 12-fiber 10GB/40GB 50/125 OM3 Multi-mode Fiber Optic Cable – Aqua, Type-B (25M)
- 【High Speed and High Density】High speed and high density MPO to MPO patch cable, (MPO FEMALE Connector without PIN). Low insertion loss and back reflection loss process
- 【TYPE B & IEEE802BM】MMF(50/125um), OM3 10G standard, LSZH sheet, 12-core fibers cable, constructed with TYPE B (Chanel 1 to Chanel 12)
- 【High-performance for Your Datacenter】IL at 850nm 25 Db; Common configuration for connecting MPO / MTP cassettes and QSFP+ Transceivers
- 【No Doubt About Quality】High-performance polishing machine, and complemented by precision plates holders designed for MT ferrules, 3D interferometer provides verification of MTP/MPO polishing process, and making all parameters of hte polished MT ferrule complies and exceeds industry standards.
- 【Better Get It Here】The flexibility of the tester provides the the complete spectrum of optical testing required for complex and high fiber count cable assemblie.
- 【OEM Payment】 Contact us for OEM customize and T/T payment.
multi-mode MPO products are multifiber connectors used in high-density backplane and
Printed Circuit Board(PCB) applications in data and telecommunications system. The MPO
stander is fully compatible with MTP stander, offers up to 12 times the density of standard
connectors, such as LC/SC/FC etc. MPO/MTP patch cord providing sinificant space and cost
MPO patchcord utilize precision molded MT ferrules, with metal guide pins and precise
housing dimensions to ensure fiber alignment when mating. The MPO can be mass
terminated in combination of 4, 8, 12, 16, 24 or 32 fiber ribbon cables.
|Connector A||MPO Female (pinless)||Connector B||MPO Female (pinless)|
|Fiber Mode||12 fibers OM3 50/125 μm||Wavelength||850/1300 nm|
|40/100G Ethernet Distance||100 m at 850 nm||10G Ethernet Distance||300 m at 850 nm|
|Multi Mode Class||OM3||RoHS Compliancy Status||Compliant|
|Polish Type||UPC to UPC||Minimum Bend Radius||7.5 mm|
|Insertion Loss||0.35 dB Max. (0.15 dB Typ.)||Return Loss||≥ 20 dB|
|Attenuation at 850 nm||≤ 2.3 dB/km||Attenuation at 1300 nm||≤ 0.6 dB/km|
|Jacket OD||3.0 mm||Cable Jacket||LSZH|
|Installation Tensile Load||100 N||Long-Term Tensile Load||50 N|
|Storage Temperature||-40°C to 85°C||Operating Temperature||-10°C to 70°C|
Compatible for :
Cisco QSFP-40G-SR4, QSFP-40G-SR4-S, QSFP-40F-CSR4
Juniper QFX-QSFP-40G-SR4 and QFX-QSFP-40G-ESR4.
Arista QSFP-40G-SR4 and QSFP-40G-XSR4.
Hawei QSFP-40G-ISR4 and QSFP-40G-eSR4.
H3C JG325A,JG325B and JG709A
|Dimensions||396 × 6.4 × 0.4 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.