【Free shipping】10 / 20 pcs Disposable KN95 Respirator Fack Masks 5-layer Melt-blown Anti-Pollution Dust
$39.99 – $56.99
Shipped from US Warehouse.
Free Shipping with USPS, DHL / FedEx / UPS etc.，Received 2-16 Business days;
- High filtering ability, extremely low resistance, easy to breathe.
- Glue-free and odorless face mask.
- CE Approved mask. Our KN95 face masks have been manufactured to EEA standards, and are used by hospitals, medical facilities and health professionals.
- Soft and flexible nose bridge can be adjusted to the face.
- Helps prevent diseases and infections such as the coronavirus. One of the best face masks for coronavirus.
10 PCS Facemasks, which equals $3.49/piece.
20 PCS Facemasks, which equals $2.8/piece.
Attention: Large stock in US & China warehouse, and can 0~24 hours ship for you. Fast Free Shipping, US/ Spain/ German/ France/ Portugal/ UK 8~15 days fast delivery.
This epidemic is global, not for an special area , we should be united to solve it together.
Finally, pray for the World, may everything would be good. We love you.
Fast shipping :
Via DHL/FedEx/UPS or other fast shipping way and you can get the track information!!!
1. What is your quality standard?
Our face mask products can meet the requirement of GB2626-2006; Protection grade is KN95, filtration efficiency is ≥95%
2. Is kn95 the same as n95?
FDA & CDC CLEARED FOR USE AS SUITABLE ALTERNATIVE TO NIOSH N95
https://www.fda.gov/medical-devices/personal-protective-equipment-infection-control/faqs-shortages-surgical-masks-and-gowns (Q2. Para 3)
Our KN95 face masks for sale are CE Certified and made in accordance with industry standards with an FFP2 rating. KN95 masks were recently approved as a suitable alternative to the N95 respirator mask due to the shortage of availability. This 5-ply mask has up to 99% filtration efficiency and is ideal for everyday, civilian use.
5 layer – self-inhalation filter type particulate respirator disposable. Effectively block particles such as haze, dust, and pollen. Soft and adjustable elastic earloops for comfortable fitting.
Size: 15.5( ± 0.5)cm x 10.5 (± 0.5)cm
Breathability: GB2626-2006 <=250Pa/cm²
- Outer Layer: PP Non-woven 50gms± 1gsm
- Outer Layer: Melt-blown 25gsm ± 1gsm
- Middle Layer: Filter Sponge 45gsm ± 1gsm
- Inner Layer: Melt-Blown 25gsm ± 1gsm
- Inner Layer: Pro – muscle Non-woven 25gsm ± 1gsm
Material: Non-woven Fabric
Standard: GB2626-2006 KN95
Protection Class: KN95
Filtering Rate: ≥98% (0.075μm particles)
Applications: industrial use. Non-medical
KN95 fit instructions:
- Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water before putting on a mask.
- Hold the ear loop mask and nosepiece facing up and position the mask under your chin.
- Stretch the ear loops over each ear.
- Position the mask low on your nose and using both hands, mold the nosepiece to the shape of your nose by pushing downward and outward while moving your fingertips down both sides of the nosepiece.
- Perform a fit check by placing both hands completely over the mask. Be careful not to disturb the position of the mask, and exhale sharply. If air leaks, adjust the nosepiece as described in step 4.
Note:Due to health and safety precautions, PPE products are non-refundable! Both of these mask types were developed for adult use and may not properly fit children. We recommend these only be used by adults. Additionally, KN95 masks must be sealed properly to meet tested levels of effectiveness against particulates. Neither of these masks will eliminate the risk of all diseases and infection. They are used to help prevent the spread of disease and sickness. If a mask is damaged or soiled, or if breathing becomes difficult, remove the mask, and dispose of it in accordance with CDC guidelines. Each mask is only intended for a single-use.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.