10GBase-SR SFP+ Transceiver MMF, 850nm, 300m
- 100% compatible for Cisco SFP-10G-SR,support DDM
- 10GBase-SR SFP+ Fiber Transceiver Module 850nm MM LC w/DDM / 300m / 10G SFP+ Module
- Cost-effective replacement for MSA or Cisco compliant equipment
- Data Rate: 10.3125Gb/s; Distance up to 300meter (984ft);Wave Length: 850nm; @50/125μm multi-mode sfp+ module sr
- Duplex LC Connector Interface, fully Hot pluggable footprint;Applications: 10G Base-SR/SW at 10.3125G, 10G Fiber Channel and other optical links
Karono KRSFP-LCMM-10G-D300 Enhanced Small Form Factor Pluggable SFP+ transceivers are designed for use in 10-Gigabit Ethernet over Multi Mode fiber.
They are compliant with SFF-8431, SFF-8432 and IEEE 802.3ae 10GBASE-SR/SW.
The transceiver designs are optimized for high performance and cost effective to supply customers the best solutions for telecommunication and data com.
The KRSFP-LCMM-10G-D300 transceiver support the 2-wire serial communication protocol as defined in the SFP+ MSA.
The standard SFP+ serial ID provides access to identification information that describes the transceiver’s capabilities, standard interfaces, manufacturer, and other information.
Additionally, This SFP+ transceivers provide an enhanced digital diagnostic monitoring interface, which allows real-time access to device operating parameters such as transceiver temperature, laser bias current, transmitted optical power, and received optical power and transceiver supply voltage.It also defines a sophisticated system of alarm and warning flags, which alerts end-users when particular operating parameters are outside of a factory set normal range.
For Cisco Switch
10GBASE-SR at 9.953Gbps
10GBASE-SW at 10.3125Gbps
8x FC at 8.5Gbps
4x FC at 4.25Gpbs
2x FC at 2.125Gpbs
1x FC at 1.0625Gbps
Other Optical Link